26772 Highway 380 East, Little Elm, Texas
HOW TO ENROLL:
1. Scroll up and click on you age group (6 and under or 7 and up), or area of interest (one-day camps, performing company, pom team or hip hop crew.
2. Click "Register" or "Wait List" next to the class you would like and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
Please note: We've recently added several new classes, however, if you notice that your preferred classes are full, please click "wait list" and we will reach out to you within 24 hours (except on Sundays). We are very diligent about doing our best to accommodate those on our waitlists in order to get them dancing as soon as possible. No payment is processed when you are added to a waitlist.
We require all families to leave a valid credit card on file at the time of registration.
Once enrolled, parents can create a customer account using the email address provided with their registration. All future enrollments, updates to payment methods, and review of transactions or student schedules can be handed using the customer login.
At the time of registration, you will be charged for your first month’s tuition plus an annual registration fee.
We offer a Priority Registration period in the late spring to returning students to enroll before registration opens to the public. Enrollment fees are waived for returning students who register during the priority enrolment period.
To offer the best possible experience to each student, class size is limited. A class will become "wait list only" when it reaches the maximum registration limit. Classes are first come first served.
Trial Class Policies
1. Trial Classes for Currently Enrolled Students: We strive to develop well-rounded dancers who can perform and excel in a variety of dance forms. We encourage our students to try a variety of dance styles and we are more than happy to accommodate trial classes for current students who are wanting to try something a bit different. Please email the studio (info@3-Ddance.com) if you are a currently enrolled student who would like to try a new class, and we will be happy to fit you in for a trial (provided the class has not reached capacity).
2. Trial Classes for Prospective Students: There are several opportunities each year for prospective students to try free dance classes at 3-D Dance including Open House (late spring), Try It Tuesday (late summer) and Bring a Friend Week (fall semester).
3. Risk Free Trial Enrollment: Students may register in any ongoing weekly class (provided there is availability) and complete their first class as a "trial enrollee". Potential students should register online for the class they would like to try and indicate in the “notes” that they would like to attend the first class prior to completing their registration for the class. The charge for the trial class is $15, and it is credited toward the student’s first tuition payment should they enroll. If the student does not enroll, they are charged only the one-time payment of $15 for the class.
Students may obtain special permission from the director to participate in a trial class after the January enrolment deadline leading up to recital, as we do not have open enrollment during this time of the year.
Under no circumstance may a child who is NOT ENROLLED in a class at 3-D Dance participate in a class or watch from inside the classroom.
Providing quality performing arts instruction since 2010.
26772 Highway 380 East
Little Elm, Texas